Monday, January 19, 2009

There's a Thing Called Toughness...

Which tonight was epitomized by Kobe Bryant!

As you all should know, tonight was this season's very first meeting of the Lakers and Cavaliers. Now, I know I hate a lot of teams...Suns, Spurs, Celtics, Mavs, Queens, just to name a few. But, I can't hate the Cavs. Maybe my dad's love for LeBron is slowly rubbing off on me. But Lebron is undeniably amazing and completely awesome to watch...but I mean, let's be real. He's got nothing on Kobe.

Tonight our hero sustained an early injury to his ring finger on his right hand. Dislocated actually. My heart skipped a beat! But being the man that he is, he just taped it up and played. I mean...what key player sits out a game due to a finger injury, right Tony Romo? Who does that?

As you may have guessed the Lakers came away with the win tonight. I was so happy to see them play a little tougher!



He pouts, too! Cheer up, Kobe!

No comments: