Thursday, January 8, 2009

Covert Op

If not cooking, my dream career would be something stealthy...with the CIA...like my hero, Sydney Bristow in Alias...complete with code names!

But since that's not happening any time soon, I decided to embark on my own covert operation today and explored a new house in the neighborhood.

Hmm...actually, "house" is an understatement...it's more of a huge estate situated at the very top of Wailuku Heights on our little (well, not so little) red dirt patch. It's so high up that you can clearly see it from the bottom of the hill. So of course, I've been curious.

It's somewhat secure as you can see...



Enough to deter the common spy, I'm sure.



Luckily, I am not the common spy. What do we have here? A little opening!

We were welcomed by some very unwelcoming signs.



Hmm...I don't suppose they mean me, too? Oh well.

The driveway was insanely steep.



From what I can tell, this is going to be quite the home.



Taken from the yard. I like how it's all cozied up against the mountains.

Because this house is so high, it has a completely unobstructed view of Maui.



South Maui (Kihei/Wailea). This is my favorite view from my house, too.



Central Maui (Kahului).

And they have such a pretty, landscaped yard. The little rolling hills reminds me of Makawao.



However, it worries me that they built so close to the edge!



Yikes!

Funny...I didn't see any cameras!



Umm...should I have left a note that it's "you're"?

No comments: