Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Terrell Owens Project

So this is what happens during the off-season.

I imagine the conversation going something like this:

me: So, now that your Superbowl dreams have been crushed...what are you going to do now?

TO: I'm going to VH1!

Excuse me? As if we haven't heard enough from this guy. He will paired with two of his very best girlfriends/matchmakers/therapists in his quest to find what else? True love... (cough) because apparently, that's what you find on VH1 reality shows.

Supposedly, the show plans to introduce a kinder, softer TO...but I think we've already seen him tear up a time or two.



Here comes my fav part, ahem...and I quote, " ...behind all the braggadocio, emotional histronics, and scuplted physique...there is also a quiet, sensitive and mild-mannered guy..."

Quiet? Sensitive? Mild-mannered? Exactly the qualities every football players should have!

And here I was thinking that there would be at least some practice going on. Practice? Silly me.

No comments: