Bets, that is.
I was recently educated on these...and apparently, these "prop bets" enable you to bet on just about anything. Really, anything!
Sure, you could bet on aspects of the game like...
- Will Arizona successfully convert at least one fourth down?
Sure why not...it is the Super bowl after all.
- Which will occur first for Kurt Warner? A touchdown pass or interception?
Touchdown please. For the puppies.
- What will be the number of chain measurements? 1? 2? 3? 4?
I hope at least 3. I enjoy the suspense.
- What will be the first penalty of the game?
Hmm...so many to choose from. Face mask is by far my fav penalty...but I'm pretty sure it won't be the first penalty.
But! Why stop there? There's so much more you can bet on!
- Which combo involving American Idol and the Super bowl will win this year?
I'm hoping for Male and Cards...which means it'll most likely be Female and Steelers.
- Who will have more points? Steelers (+1.5) or King James (-1.5) vs. Pistons
I enjoyed the NBA reference. Two of my fav sports in one question.
- What color Gatorade will drench the coach of the winning team?
3-1 odds that it will be yellow
- How many times will John Madden mention food?
Odds say say twice. I like this guy even more.
Speaking of Madden, the NFL 2009 simulation picks the Steelers over the Cardinals, 28-24. On Kevin and Bean this morning, the rep was explaining how this simulation has a 90% success rate...but of course missed the mark last year. You can view a summary of the simulation here.
I know this thing constantly updates with rankings and such, but how could it possibly account for Kurt Warner's motivation to get his kids a puppy? Is it Sunday yet??
No comments:
Post a Comment