Especially as it relates to sports. Especially as it relates to basketball. And apparently, so does Shaq.
This fool talks so much trash that it puts me to shame. And quite honestly, I'm not this mean. At least I'm defending the Lakers. Working for the greater good. Shaq, is just well...kind of a jerk. But is this really news?
Exhibit A
To Chris Bosh in regard to a comment Bosh made about some rule bending in a recent game:
"I heard what Chris Bosh said, and that's strong words coming from the RuPaul of big men," O'Neal told the Arizona Republic on Sunday. "I'm going to do the same thing (in their next meeting) I did before - make him quit. Make 'em quit and complain. It's what I do".
RuPaul?? For real?
Now, I may be a little biased here because I happen to like Chris Bosh. He's a pretty funny guy. And I like him better than Shaq. Ok...I like most people better than Shaq (excluding Steve Nash and Paul Pierce)...but still. RuPaul??


You be the judge.
Exhibit B
To Dwight Howard, and Shaq not ready to relinquish the Superman title:
"I got four [titles]," O'Neal said, "and your man [Howard] got none."
Please. I'm glad you can count to 4, Shaq. Really, I am. And let's be real. There's no way you could've worn that super tight jersey like Howard did during the All-Stars.
And finally, my favorite, and hopefully your's too...
Exhibit C
To Stan Van Gundy, Orlando Magic coach in regard to Shaq flopping:
*Please note, Shaq always trash talks floppers*
“Flopping is playing like that your whole career,” O’Neal said. “I was trying to take a charge, trying to get a call. Yeah, it probably was a flop, but flopping is wrong. Flopping would describe his coaching.”
Hmm...
But wait! There's more.
“I’m not going to sit around and let nobodies take shots at me,” O’Neal said. “He is a nobody to me. If he thinks he can get a little press conference and take shots at me like I’m not take one back, he has another thing coming. … I tried to take a charge. The rules say when a guy comes into your chest and you fall, it’s an offensive foul. That’s all I tried to do. I fell. I didn’t complain.”
A nobody? Because just a reminder...you're not Superman anymore.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Actually, it's supposed to be, "but words hurt!" But this is basketball where such things are welcomed.
No comments:
Post a Comment