Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Radmanovic helps..."

Whoa. Now there's a headline you don't see everyday. Every other day. Or even every other month!

The entire headline read, "Radmanovic helps Bobcats top Clippers, 94-73"

And Lakers fans everywhere cheer. Well, I did anyway.

Radman, or the Big Ape, as I call him not only fell out of Phil's favor, but also among many Lakers fans such as myself. There were times I questioned if he even knew what team he played for. I mostly held my breath and closed my eyes whenever he took a shot. Sometimes he made it. Sometimes. But a lot of times not.

With any luck, this trade won't be like the Kwame Brown one. Like Vlade, I never got on board with Kwame, and was happy to see him traded away...but apparently this guy decided to get serious and practice a bit. And while he's still not great...he's not nearly as bad as he was with the Lakers.

So who did we get in exchange?



Adam Morrison. Check out the hair! And he's not even European. At least Pau and Sasha have an excuse. I wonder if he uses a headband, too. And that porn-stache...

Oh well.

Later Vlade.

No comments: