Since starting school again, I've had a tough time working in working out into my schedule. Class twice a week in LA plus Paul Bunyan sized dinners are a dangerous combo.
And boy, are my legs paying the price.
While at the doctor's office for my ankle, I stumbled upon the September issue of Shape magazine...complete with a "30 minutes to slimmer legs" feature. Sold. So I decided that I would work out in the mornings. Like 4:30 wake up call. Fail. So then I tried 5:30 wake up call. Fail. 6:15? Mild success. So far, I've worked out 4 times in the morning for 30 minutes, but honestly, with all that I'm eating (giant calzones, cookies, cakes...and did I mention that Thanksgiving is on the way)...you can never have too much work out time.
So on Friday, I decided that I am now going to start walking at lunch. Because after all, Shape had another article about "Walking to a Slimmer You" or something like that. Worth a try.
It seemed like such a good idea too...nice sunny day...get out of the office...and then food! I settled on Pei Wei, which seemed relatively close. It can't be more than half a mile away...ohhh famous last words. It was actually 1.3 miles one way, and like 87 degrees outside. No wonder I no fellow walkers were out. Even crazy running dude who runs every day was no where to be found.
But I did stumble upon this little...I mean huge spider!
Yikes!!!
Oh and my legs? Still the same. Sigh.
1 comment:
Awww, no time to work out...ever...story of my life too. Sigh.
Post a Comment