But I'm not a dude. I just watch football and basketball. That doesn't make me a dude...does it?
Debatable.
Anyways, back to Me. Vs. Food!!
You may think that because I trek up to LA twice a week for class that my eating has been on a downward spiral of salads, trail mix and turkey sandwiches. But oh, how further from the truth that truly is. The fact is...that I've been eating like a cross continental trucker! Pizza...check! Calzones...check! Beef kabobs...check! Turkey sandwiches on homemade (yes! homemade bread! squeeaaalll!!)...check!
Oh and yes, there are cookies! But I only drink water...to be...you know...healthy. Hah.
Some of these must be seen to be believed.
Giant calzone! That came with like seriously 1/2 cup of marinara sauce. It had lots and lots of veggies...and cheese...and wonderful pizza crust. It must have been as big as my thigh...ok ok, nothing's that big. But this calzone was definitely huge. Food won.
The turkey sandwich of turkey sandwiches. The best thing here? The homemade wheat bread. OMG! Sooo good! So soft, yet amazing structure and a good crumb. And I luved the crust! I took one bite, and I was pretty sure this bread was homemade...because it was really that good. Food won. I ate the other half for lunch today.
So far...Clarice: 0, Food 2.
Coincidentally, I have started a morning workout routine. It's only 3 days old...but seriously, very much needed. One day...half a 2 lb calzone...another day...half a 1lb turkey sandwich...and the other half the next day. I feel like the hungry caterpillar, but without the tummy ache. And without transforming into that pretty butterfly.
I seem to be stuck in the chubby caterpillar phase.
No comments:
Post a Comment