Or as I sometimes call it, Super-Duper-Bowl!
I kind of regret admitting that...but it's true. Sad, but true.
But can you blame me?? It's just too exciting to simply be labeled super.
And then football is over.
...
I try not to think about it.
...
And this year...ohhh this year...it's the Colts and the Saints! The Saints! Who would've guessed? I guess it's not all that surprising considering their fabulousness, but I thought the Vikings had that.
Or maybe that was just me wanting to see Favre in the Superbowl. And oh, how I wanted to see that. Bad. The guy is 40! How awesome would that be? I kinda feel like he deserved it too...after all those crazy hits he took. 11 to be exact, I think. Geees. I just got taken out by a tiny pothole in the road on a recent run. Ankle hasn't been the same since. And Favre is getting pummeled by 250+ pound dudes left and right...and he still gets up every time!
Someone get this guy to the Superbowl.
But...at the same time, I would've been torn about who to cheer for...Manning or Favre? Don't make me choose. And I guess I won't have to.
I'm all about the Colts. Sorry Reggie. I mean, you guys have a great story...but my mind is made up. Part of it is just because I like them. But te other part is that my dad hates them. Hates. Thusly, I am cheering for them. And sports are just so much better when rivalries are involved. And wagering.
And the very best part? I won't have to hear J-E-T-S! Jets, Jets, Jets! I'm sooo over them. And Mark Sanchez's beard. Terrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment