Thursday, January 28, 2010

Colts! Orr Saints! No no...Colts!!

Or Saints?

You're guess is as good as mine.

Wait...that's a lie. You're guess is probably better than mine. My track record isn't the greatest.

Definitely no Sam Rothstein over here.



Hmm...yeah...couldn't work that look. Big glasses and checkered print aren't really my thing.

I'm more into these...



Amazingly delicious cupcakes from Kara's Cupcakes in San Francisco. My fav cupcake shop ever. Ever. Sprinkles who?

And even then, I have problems picking out a cupcake. Passion fruit? Strawberry? Chocolate? Banana? Ohh...banana. But strawberry is appealing as well.

Decisions, decisions.

As you can see, lots of thinking goes on (read: excessive waffling). And, it's no different with sports. And even after all that waffling...my correct percentage is hurten.

I was pretty sold on the Colts, though...cause I couldn't really bring myself to go against Peyton Manning. Didn't sit right with me.

But then...I see this on Yahoo! Sports:



It's a little hard to read...but it's basically a continuance that says...

Considering the historic victory of the New Orleans Saints, the Court finds that the trial will not be able to proceed as originally scheduled. The Court takes judicial notice that Saintsmania permeates the City of New Orleans. Many prospective jurors for the Parish of Orleans, several attorneys involved in this litigation and Court personnel plan on traveling to the promise land -- the Superbowl in Miami, Florida. The Court recognizes that this pilgrimage enhances the chances of Who Dat Nation to acquire the long sought after Holy Grail -- the Vince Lombardi trophy.

For real?? Who knows! Looks legit to me. But I've got cupcakes on the brain most of the time. If it is real, and I sincerely, sincerely hope it is...then it is quite possibly the most awesome thing I've seen since those cupcakes pictured above. Seriously. These people mean business. Gotta respect that.

And then the Saints defensive coach says this:

“This guy’s got a great clock in his head. The big thing is that he throws the ball so early that we’re going to have to do a good job of finding ways to get to him and when we do get to him we’re going to have to make sure he gets a couple ‘remember me’ shots when we get there ...”

Hmm..."remember me" shots, huh...sounds foreboding...

Oh but there's more!

“Here’s the deal. When you put too much of that type of worry on a warrior’s mind, he doesn’t play all out. If it happens, it happens. And the only thing you’d like for me to say is that if it happens you hope he doesn’t get back up and play again.”

The type of worry he is referring to is the Saints incurring big 15 yard penalties from those "remember me shots" to Manning. Yikes!

This is gonna be such a great game!!!!

No comments: