Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Boys Only

I think we've all seen such things.

Shampoos, lotions, body washes...all just for boys.

But why? Do boys really have special boy hair and special boy skin in need of special boy hand lotion?

I don't understand. Soap companies just add some boy-smelling goodies and then call it "Men's". And yet, people...ahem...boys buy these! Could it be the names? "Dual Charged", "Refreshing", "Active Sport", "Essence".

While at Target last weekend, I was perusing the Pantene shampoo samplings...moisture balance? Smooth vitality? Ice shine? Oh the possibilities. Ok, I suppose these aren't very different than boy-specific shampoos...but, at least these smell nice. And supposedly makes my hair luscious. Results still TBD.

And just when I thought that I'd just about had enough, I saw this:



3-in-1? Seriously? When you need that "fresh, clean, masculine scent". And you can't bear to own or open more than 1 bottle.

Efficient? Maybe. Ridiculous? Definitely.

But here's something completely awesome...the MVPuppets are baaaaack!!

Check it out!

Oh how I miss fuzzy Kobe and Lebron.

Two words, Lebron: "Black Mamba". And lions don't wear boots.

And he didn't even get to the snake poison.

No comments: