Friday, July 17, 2009

Sooo Over It

It being Operations Management. It being Cost Accounting. It being Strategy.

And in a larger sense, "it" being school in general.

I'm tired of being tired...and being too tired to bake.

Just til the end of the month. Then 3 weeks off! Or 3 weeks of marathon baking? Hmm...decisions, decisions. I wonder how many cupcakes I can make/eat in 3 weeks?

Only one way to find out I suppose.

But, until then, I'm in class. Going bananas.

I mean, how many times can I watch a machine lay down patterns on yards and yards of fabric in a factory in Spain? Or be amazed by the magic that is the solver function on Excel? (Professor's words, not mine). Or hear about how to calculate an AR to sales ratios? What kind of ethicist am I, the professor wants to know? A tired, disenfranchised one that is in desperate need of a cupcake break. And a quiz every week?? Please. In a 1.5 unit class? I have spent wayyy more time and effort in this 1.5 unit class than both of my 3 unit classes combined. Where is the ethics in that?

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

And the end result of that is seen below. This is what we do in class now. Everyone has their tipping points.

I feel like these pictures illustrate the progression of class.



A new day at class! I actually did the reading today. Maybe I won't be bored/lost/confused/hungry/aloof. Here's to hoping!



Hmm...he lost me after about 10 minutes. Why do I even bother reading anymore? MB>MC? Definitely questionable. I guess I should try to see if I can understand...



Forget it. Totally dazed and confused. But not in Las Vegas.



Nap time! Why fight it?

Is it cupcake time yet?

No comments: