Mike is one of the Fab 5, and this entry is dedicated to him.
He's a brownie-loving, Wikipedia-mesmerized, deep fried food obsessed eater and is allergic to just about anything that a person can be allergic to. His one major shortcoming is that he is a lost and misguided Lakers fan, aka a Clipper fan. But we like him all the same. No one's perfect. Well, except maybe Kobe. But then again, he is greatness. Right, Mike?
I mean the Clippers don't have anyone they can call greatness...or goodness...or okay-ness. Maybe not-badness? Come to think of it...who the heck is on the Clippers anyway? Hmm...
Now, for those of you that think you haven't met Mike, if you've ever had the opportunity to read my Facebook status, then you've practically met him. He very generously authors 99.9% of my Facebook statuses.
He is also hilarious and an incredibly good sport. Incredibly.
Recently, I managed to coerce him to watch the Laker game one day after class. The Lakers were having a blow out game against Houston. He luved that. L-U-V. As Houston continued to play like the Clippers...I mean, as they continued to get beat by the Lakers, I became increasingly disinterested with the game, and challenged Mike to eat the remanants of a fried shrimp dish.
Shrimp dish remnants. Mostly shrimp heads, tails and detached legs. Money pictured is Mike's potential earnings. All $3.02.
Shrimp dish after. He didn't eat the oil, but I insisted that he eat all the detached legs. Yummy.
Mike, BC (before consumption). See how happy he is?
Mike, AC (after consumption). Overdosed on shrimp parts and oil. He wasn't feeling so hot. I apologize for the blurriness. But I couldn't stop laughing.
MB > MC? You decide.
1 comment:
Haha I'm honored to be the subject of your latest entry!
Post a Comment