Between work, school, the holidays, reality tv and baking/cooking, it's expected that some other things in life start to take a hit. And by "other things", I mean working out. Which is unfortunate. Especially in light of the indiscriminate eating I've become accustomed to. My gym visits have declined by about 50%; however, interestingly enough, my cooking endeavors have increased. Priorities, priorities.
So far, I've played the blame game...blaming the cold weather, stupid daylight savings time, cookies to bake, tv to catch up on...but this morning on The Today Show, I witnessed this spectacle.
Seriously. Look at the little guy go! And all in the name of science. Two researchers at Pacific University in Oregon conducted this experiment to study the effects of bacteria (due to pollution, climate change) have on this little critters. And what better way than to make them suffer on a treadmill like the rest of us.
I'm inspired. But seeing these shrimp also reminded me of this recipe I've been meaning to try.

Linguine with Shrimp and Lemon Oil. Yummy! I hope these shrimp work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment