Sunday, May 30, 2010
The Shower of Showers
We call him Jean-Claude. As in Van Damme. Because this shower is that intense.
Nicole and I are doing some sisterly bonding in San Francisco. And for some reason, this weekend has been unusually busy! And yes, I know it's Memorial Day weekend (what did I expect), but honestly, I've never had such a difficult time booking a hotel. But I lucked out, and got a pretty good deal at Hotel Vitale, a boutique-y hotel on The Embarcadero.
And we luv it! The constant lavender spa smell. The couches in the room. The nice note from the maid. But mostly for the shower: Jean-Claude. Have you ever seen a house get pressure washed before a paint job? Ok, now imagine you as the house getting pressure washed...that is the shower experience.
Now, I know that doesn't sound very appealing initially, but it's amazing! It's like sitting under a waterfall...but more water.
It's awesome. The most intense and best shower ever. Ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment