Let's say that it was about 10:30 PM, and you're busy blow drying your hair. And, usually while blow drying your hair, you tend to think about things you need to do. Likeee...wake up early (it could happen) to work on your presentation for school...or what time the Laker game starts on Saturday...or how you wish you just bought the unspeakably high priced sweetened condensed milk today ($4.39!!) because now you have to make an extra trip to the market...or...what would be the best use of the 2 lbs of strawberries you just bought.
And just as you decide between making a strawberry sauce for your orange yogurt cake or a ricotta strawberry tart, you absent-mindedly switch the blow dryer to your other hand, which causes you to hit the blow dryer on the counter, which then knocks off the nozzle, which then bounces once...bounces twice...and ploop! lands in your toilet.
Ugh.
And of course by you, I mean me.
I'm not surprised, really. Just pretty disgused. I'm clumsy. The nozzle was loose because I insist on flinging my blow dryer under the cabinet after every use as opposed to setting it down like a normal person would. The nozzle comes off with almost every fling.
But the toilet?? Seriously?
Ughhhh.
Perhaps the only thing more disturbing than seeing your blow dryer nozzle in the toilet (the toilet!!) is this thing called the Shake Weight. Unlike the name implies, there is no milkshake involved. Disappointing, to say the least.
I haven't decided what's worse...the actual dudes...or the sounds. Or this 5 lb dumbell equipped with a slinky.
Or this.
Which, by the way is my blow dryer nozzle soaking in a bath of bubbles. I used a pair of hangers to get it out of the toilet. I guess it's good to know I'm getting a return on my weekly toilet cleaning sessions.
Now...back to pondering what to do with those strawberries...
1 comment:
Hey! I fling my blow dryer under the cabinet after every use too...but i'm far more normal than you :)
Post a Comment