Friday, December 26, 2008

Take THAT, Celtics!!!

And I mean that in the most Christmas-y way, of course.

I like to think my note to Santa asking for a Laker win had something to do with it. Maybe. Just a little.

Or maybe it was the papaya I left for his reindeer? He didn't take it, though.



Papaya or not...the Celtics 19 game streak is officially over! Yay! I think Sheshe aka Sasha aka The Machine said it best, "I don't like them at all." Or perhaps commentator Jeff Van Gundy had a point when he suggested that the kids at the game shouldn't even accept gifts from the Celtics.

And just when I couldn't be any happier...I saw these new commercials. I'm all about celebrity endorsements...but these are just toooo funny. It took me a couple watches to realize this was an insurance commercial. I was too distracted by the dancing. And this one...well...I'll let you decide. I hope there was a lot of money and an obnoxiously expensive car involved in this deal for Chris Paul.

In keeping with usual Christmas traditions, we packed up and headed over to Aunty Colleen's for dinner. She's not my real aunty or anything...but in Hawaii, you call everyone aunty/uncle. We brought the dessert: a passion fruit lime bavarian, which Nicole frosted once again.



The frosting master at work.



From left: Passion fruit lime bavarian, Chocolate-peppermint cake, Broken glass jello (my personal fav) and assorted Italian candies.

Mele Kalikimaka!

No comments: