I'm sure we can all remember the TGIF shows ABC used to play on Friday nights. I don't remember all of them...but I do distinctly remember looking forward to Full House, Step by Step and Family Matters. Not that shows like that would be on my high priority "must-see" list today...but it would definitely make the cut ahead of a few shows I watched last night.
1. The Pick Up Artist (VH1): Now, I'll admit...I watched this show last season mostly for novelty purposes. It's a pretty entertaining premise: a group of socially inept guys turn to "Mystery" for some much needed dating boost. Think: Beauty and the Geek...but not as fun or drama-filled. My main problem with this show is its host, Mystery. Let's take a look, shall we?

I don't know about you...but this look does not scream (or even whisper) "pick up artist" to me. Could it be the fuzzy hat? Perhaps the fuzzy scarf? The heart pendant? The black eye liner? The earrings? The goatee? The gold buttons? I should mention that he also normally sports a pair of black goggles like a headband. But I guess it didn't go with the fuzzy hat. Despite all this, girls seem to like him and boys are lining up for advice. I just don't get it.
2. MANswers (SpikeTV): Did you ever want to know how to tell a real hooker from an undercover cop? Or can boobs really smash a beer can? If so, this is the show for you. And yes, it's as ridiculous as it sounds.
1 comment:
I agree... what is the deal with Mystery?!? You forgot to point out his lovely "lips" tattoo on his neck...
Post a Comment