Tonight's Hills was...touching, actually. Between Spencer forcing Holly (Heidi's sis) out, Heidi apologizing to Holly for Spencer's usual jerkish behavior, Brody pulling a Spencer on Stephanie, LC being there for Stephanie, tension between the girls and Audrina and just when you think there just couldn't be another crying scene in the show: a fallout/heart-to-heart with LC and Audrina. Too many hugs, tears, makeups and breakups for my liking. Yuck.
Come on MTV, The Hills needs to provide me with mindless entertainment...not an emotional rollercoaster. I have other reality shows for that.
And more importantly, did we every find out what happened to Brody and Doug?
Since The Hills failed to provide mindless entertainment, I shall now fill that void:
Mini turkey...or crab and cream cheese wonton...you decide.
CeFiore Part Deux: Say hello to my Belgian waffle friend!
The Belgian waffles are freshly made to your desired level of crispiness. I like mine crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. We got this pre-dinner snack with acai berry yogurt, kiwi, mango, blueberries and of course, gummi bears. Some poor little gummi bears melted due to the warm waffle, but their sacrifice did not go unnoticed. I could eat one of these for lunch!
1 comment:
Poor little gummi bears... You can actually see one of the green ones getting its face deformed! Come to think of it, this is probably the only food that I had to used a spoon, fork, and knife all together. Talk about a complete meal!
Post a Comment