I wanna be famous.
I wanna be a star.
I wanna be in movies.
Or not.
You know what I wanted to be? A panda. An animal that eats and sleeps and eats and sleeps was appealing to my 6-year old self. Mom always said that you can be whatever you want to be...but I just took that a little too literally.
So now I'm all grown up, (sad, but true) not famous, a star or even a panda. Not that I'm complaining, but I just can't help to feel sharp pangs of jealousy when I see this person...

Recognize her? She is the luckiest person ever!!! If you are not a fellow Travel Channel aficionado, she is Samantha Brown, host of Passport to (fill in the blank), and now Weekend Getaways. She travels to the most amazing places (Positano, Amalfi Coast, Capri, Santorini...I have a small obsession with the Mediterranean), stays at the most fantastic hotels and shops and eats and sightsees and eats and eats. And gets paid for it!
I've come to terms with that fact that I'll probably never have her awesome job...one, she wouldn't give it up, and two, I'm not capable of smiling for extended periods of time.
Singing is out..as evidenced by my Saturday late night karaoke session with Prasanth and Kandyce. Sorry guys...I didn't realize I was in the presence of karaoke semi-professionals.
The birthday couple.
But! Maybe I have a future in cinematography! One of my teammates from school discovered this cool website. Check it.
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=beab5e74782ff4733a918362fde39729
The Hills side note: It's amazing what a shower can do for a person. Justin Bobby is improving every week. But even a shower can't wash away jerkish behavior...he totally stood up Audrina...again.
No comments:
Post a Comment