Even beets need some love.
It seems like you either love them or hate them, and I choose love (obviously). They are slightly sweet, colorful, healthy and indescribably delectable. Which is why I don't understand why there are so many beet haters...and there are many. I went to happy hour with 7 of them last night.
So this post is for them...
The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Love Beets
5. Beets are an aphrodisiac: "To take favors from the beetroot" was a euphemism for seeing prostitutes
4. 2 words: Beet wine (I'm sure it's better than it sounds)
3. The Fresh-maker: Beets mitigate garlic-breath
2. Food and Fashion: Edible dye
1. The band from Doug! I think we all watched Doug, and remember the band, The Beets.
3 comments:
Oh man... I LOVE THE BEETS!!! "Killer tofu" baby!
I eat my sugar cereal But it makes my teeth bacterial (Eeyaeyo, Eeyae)
If you feel kinda cruddy, (Eeyae)
Just stick right by your buddy (Eeyaeyo)
I don't eat, t-t-t-t-t-too much fried food!
Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
GO BEETS!!! oh she also forgot to mention that they are tangy and gives blander foods a nice kick.
This blog was well thought out... wowwwwwwwww impressive
Post a Comment