Sometimes I wish we had the little orphan Oliver or the orphans from Nacho Libre at our apt to help clean out our perpetually full fridge. The problem is not that it's full...more like, we have no idea how it gets this way. It's even scarier to think that my one (yes one!) roomie and I manage to somehow consume the contents in the fridge and fill it up again week after week after week.
Take a look...here is the fridge:
It's not even full at this point...I still need to find room for my spaghetti, which I had to turn sideways. And yes, there are beets in there somewhere, but I could not locate them at the time of this picture. I have a feeling they are behind the eggs...
And the freezer...
I need to take responsibility for this...it's mostly my lean cuisines...I bought 5 more (not pictured). It was 5 for 10 at Ralph's! Oh...there's my leftover Yogurtland. I hope mini gummi bears freeze ok.
And finally, at the very top of our fridge...chip heaven!
Let's see...that's 6 bags of chips! And a Gladware full of candy. Mostly for movies because I'm not paying $7 for popcorn, when I already paid $5 for my Icee.
In our defense, it's a small fridge.
The good news is that we always have ample snacks to accompany Monday night viewings of The Hills. Though I must admit, tonight's episode was a bit of a let down. Oh well...the night of trashy tv was somewhat redeemed by the premiere of Exiled. Ex-Super Sweet 16-ner's are shipped off to foreign countries for a week for a reality check. Superbly annoying.
2 comments:
WOW. I know where we're having study group next time we get hungry!
I must admit... my freezer looks like similar to yours... and oh yeah the top of the fridge... mine has cereal & chips, too!
Post a Comment