The weather here on Maui has been a little less than tropically warm and sunny. It's definitely been warm, but not so sunny. It's actually been quite drizzly, and quite rainy at times, which caused flooding in Kihei.
Needless to say, beach time has been well, non-existent. So much for the tan. But not all is lost. One of my mom's friends turned me on to this online game website. Gasp! I know, I know. Online games?? Who am I? But this one is different. It's sporcling.
What is Sporcle? It's just the most awesome trivia game ever and has something for everyone. I'm seriously addicted. It's terrible. Not wanting to be left out, my mom likes to participate in sporcling. She's more of a cheerleader as opposed to an actual contributor. Here is what happened on a recent Sporcle session when we tried to name the countries of Asia.
me: Mommy, what is this country?
Mommy: Umm, umm...the People's Republic of Happiness?
me: (blank stare)
Mommy: Greece?
Check it out! Sporcle
2 comments:
at least she tries her best. hahaha
I'm personally a big fan of I love beets! blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service
Post a Comment