In case you didn't know, I am quite easily the world's worst sick person. It's actually quite possible you don't know this because I am hardly ever sick. So you wouldn't know about how I whine incessantly, groan at everything, tell you just how much misery I'm in (in case you didn't hear me the first 50 times) and the list goes on.
And on.
On my most recent encounter with the worst-flu-I-have-ever-had-in-my-entire-life, I was offered pizza with a little buttery garlic knot. To which, I would normally welcome with open arms. But, in my flu-stricken state, I said, "I already told you I'm NOT eating that!" Big pout.
Terrible!
But after a packet of Tamiflu, some narcotic headache medicine, countless naps 3 days off from work and 1.5 gallons of orange juice later, I was cured. You may be wondering why I didn't get my flu shot this year. They offered it at work the Tuesday after got the flu. It's ok to laugh. My doctor did. I didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment