But seriously, though.
Driving through...as in right past the gigantic menu and little "Order Here" stand at In-N-Out.
Sigh.
Tell me someone else has done this! Tell me that even if no one has done this, that it is highly possible for such an oversight to occur.
Did I mention that I was in a long line of cars? So it's not like I zoomed past the thing. The story just gets better/worse by the minute.
Once I realize that I drove past the little "Order Here" stand, which by the way, is quite little, I'm pondering if I should walk out of my car and order. But the line of cars in back of me cancels that idea. Then I sit in the car for an eternity (minutes in real time) until I pull up to the paying window. I see the cashier. He sees me. He's smiling like he knows something. Greattt...
I get there, and he's like..."Did you want to order?" Sigh. Yes, I'd like to order. Then, I'm like whew! No one else knows. Until I go to the window to pick my burgers. Burger boy is like..."oh did you order?" Sigh. Yes. Just give me ketchup packets and my belated burger order.
I almost want to blame it on my old age. But then...I read this story on Yahoo!
Guess I'm out of excuses.
1 comment:
Yes I have in fact done that before. I know the feeling - humiliating!
Post a Comment