I apologize for the stream-of-consciousness nature of this blog.
Welcome to my life in class.
Well, I guess I'm half in class, half watching the game (albeit horribly pixelated) and blogging in between. Apparently midterms are coming up. Huh?! Don't they know I have Game 4 and Game 5 and Maryn's bridal shower extravaganza this weekend?
Did he just say closed notes?
Whatev.
Big batches = bad idea. (writing this down) Justin.tv keeps ending my feed to the game. Sad.
Gametime. End 1Q. Lakers up 31-27. Yay!
My Ops Mgmt teacher looks like Henry Winkler aka "The Fonz". If only he wore a leather jacket and slicked his hair back. Maybe I'll suggest it on his midterm review.
Set up costs/set up time/economies of scale. (more writing). "How many of you have a bank account," asks the Fonz. Weirdo.
Game's back. Question to self: Why does SVG have a yellow paper hanging out of his jacket at each and every game? Plays? Chinese take out menu? 5 step anger management card? Your guess is as good as mine.
Cocktail or punch? Not this crap again. Apple juice + orange juice? Would I want 8-ounces or 22-ounces? How bout none, buddy. Apple and orange juice aren't a match made in juice heaven.
"Reduce set up time". He wants me to write this on my bathroom mirror. This is what I pay for. Pearls of wisdom.
Random thought: Why do men wear pleated pants? It's sooo not attractive, on anyone. It just adds more volume to an already problematic area.
I hate watching the game without sound. Game pixelated visual + Henry Winkler audio = no fun
Why am I here?
"All of this leads to lower costs..." Huh? All of what? Crap. I missed all that.
Kristen's cookies? This case again? I can't believe this was an actual business. Those cookies sounded terrible. 1 tray...2 tray...relieve the bottleneck. Cookies don't care about this stuff.
My sister: "I don't think there's a new MVPuppets commercial..." She's depressed. Distressed, almost. She's quite smitten with these plush Kobe and Lebron look alikes.

Amusing. Look at their little shoes! Adorable!
I've officially tapped out of Operations Management for tonight. Try again next week.
Lakers down at the half. 54-59. Poop. What am I gonna do for next 20 mins? Pay attention? I guess I could try. Uh oh. Mike is reading earlier post where I ripped the Clippers a new one. Hehehehe. Some people can't handle the truth.
Dell...hp...why doesn't everyone just get an Apple?
Tata??? This is the name of a car company. I like.
7:24 pm. Help me.
Maryn looks tapped out, too. Head on arm on binder. Still trying to take notes tho. Chin up, soldier. She's got a hold of a paperclip. Well...it was a paperclip. Not sure what it is now. Oh! She gave it to me. A gift. How nice.
Why is The Fonz talking about toner? Drum? Key electronical component? How does he know all this stuff? I wonder if he worked for Canon. And if he did, did his uniform consist of pleated pants? Hmm...
feedrollers.com? Again...I pay for this??? Why am I here? At least it's half time.
Side note: (the hated) Steve Nash is doing sideline commentary for Letterman. Of all people. Let's get Chris Bosh back. At least he's not washed up. Did I say that? You betcha.
Getting out 4 minutes early for Kobe! Maybe The Fonz isn't half bad after all.
Mike has taken my iPhone hostage once again. He's on a mission. After he read that entry too. Sheeesh. I'm bracing myself. He's giggling. I'm concerned.
And no, I don't want a date with SVG. No. No. No.
Exhibit A:

Geeees. I don't think he's even cleared for take off.
I was just given an oreo truffle!!! Class is looking up.
Just saw Maryn's gorgeous engagement pics! I luv their candidness! So not posey. Cecil (teacher) busted us. Rebels.
"Good evening, and welcome to Game 3," says my Cost Accounting teacher. Precious. His South African accent makes me feel like I'm in Hogwart's School of Accounting. And he leaves the score up for us. What a guy.
Now for a recurring thought: Is it just me...or are Dwight Howard's jerseys getting progressively smaller and tighter? And smaller. I shall ponder the mystery of his disppearing jersey in another entry.
Frozen yogurt just arrived via cardboard box delivery! Thanks Jenny and Karen!!!
4Q update. 93-88 Orlando. 6:17 to play.
I wonder what ridiculousness SVG is up to right about now...(and no, I don't want to date him)
Cecil's looking stylish today. Let's check out the pants...shall we? Pleated. Sigh. Triple?! Wow. Intense. Nice belt tho. No, I don't want to date him either. No funny ideas, Mike.
Kobe has evolved from warrior faces to teeth baring to jersey biting. I'm excited to see what's next!
Wow! 95-93 Orlando. 5:00 to play.
99-97 Orlando. Why am I here???
Cecil put the game on. Yayyyyy
101-102 Orlando
101-105.
Breathe. Breathe.
104. The ol' foot on the line. Good job Skip.
102-104.
Inhale. Exhale.
102-106.
Heart palpitations. Glaring at Mike. Angrily. He looks content. I could punch him. Scratch that. I would punch him. Parking lot. I've been watching Goodfellas.
104-106. Orlando. Sigh and Sigh and Hmph. Gotta luv that hustle at the end.
Cecil's scribbling something on the board...11.72? And I have a midterm next Tuesday?
Mike: "Did you know that Dwight had more FT's than Kobe? Did you know he had a better percentage than Kobe?"
me: (shrugs) "Superman."
Mike: "You can't beat Superman with Krypton. In the Fortress of Solitude. Game Over."
Huh? Clipper fans. Go figure. Devoid of logic.
I'm now completely lost in Cecil's class. 40 minutes left. Problem. Seems to early to tap out. And yet, I've lost the will to go on. Why Lakers??? Why.....
Solution: I'll just stare.
Lots of blue shirts today. Tally, you ask? Sure. 19. Wow. Coincidence...or conspiracy? You be the judge.
I think he pointed at me. Cecil, that is. Unsettling. I think he's hip to my beat. I don't like being found out. No ninja does.
We're supposed to be working on a problem. Good thing Maryn knows what's up. $10. Yessss.
Speaking of Maryn, if you scroll up, you may recall that it's her bridal shower this weekend. She doesn't look ready. hehehehe. Not that it matters. Her guests are ready.
Uh oh. This problem has a Part 2. Maryn? Great. She looks lost, too. Steveeeeeeee...
Steve's working with another group. Again. WHATEV. Never go against the family. Never. Someone needs to watch The Godfather.
9:31. Light at the end of the tunnel. Should I go to the gym? My legs hurt from yesterday's run. I need new shoes. Aasics? I wonder what Kobe runs in? I'm gonna ask him in the post-season.
People in front of me just high-fived for getting the right answer. Who does that?
Update: Maryn's ready to parrrttyyy! Yay! The white wine sangria runneth over! Homemade english muffins??
Go forth Cecil says.
And that's class.
Aloha.
1 comment:
"Never go against the family. Never. Someone needs to watch The Godfather." HAHAHA! I second that. Steve betta watch out next time he betrays us!!!
Post a Comment